Clips & Ties Care Instructions
HOW TO KEEP YOUR ACCESSORIES LAST LONGER
Hair accessories can be very fragile. Although most of them are made with metal, the coatings & decorations are very delicate. Here's some tips for them to last longer.
Storage - Storage plays an important role on extending hair clips' life.
- Always store them in a container or sealed bag to avoid drying out & fading of the materials.
- Keep them in room temperatures. Most coatings needed a warm environment to keep them soft and moist. Single digit temperatures can make the Gel coating dry and break easily.
Handling - Never think that best glue can make the job done.
- When you open up the snap clips with coating, it's best to press on the middle part (the raising point) to avoid sharp opening, which will cost the dry coating to break
- For Deco snaps, please do not test how strong the glue is & pull off the Decos. Place your thumb over on top of the Decos will make them more stable.
- Do not eat them. Some Decos are super adorable as we know, but please avoid letting younger children to play alone.
Hair ties - Extending its life is easy
- When you use the Deco ties, always stretch them from 2 sides of the ties, never to pull it from the Decos, as the base of the Decos is strongly glued. Strong force will break the hair ties.
- Again, never ever pull the Decos.
We hope that you will find this information is helpful and may your MANGO JELLY accessories will have an extended life.
HUG, MANGO JELLY